Pet Health Plan
At Castle Veterinary Group Ltd we have created our Pet Health Plan so that you as a pet owner can ensure your pets receive the very best quality preventative treatments.
The health plan is designed to give your cat or dog the preventative healthcare at a discounted price. The scheme allows you to pay by monthly direct debit spreading the cost over 12 months. The concept of spreading the annual cost of household bills is a regular and well recognised feature of our daily lives – why should the essential preventative treatments for your pet be any different?
Plans and Prices
NOW INCLUDES NEW COURSES OF VACCINATIONS FOR PUPPIES & KITTENS AND ADULT RESTARTS! Dogs and cats will receive their annual health (and kennel cough boosters for dogs), 12 month’s worth of parasite prevention and 6 monthly health checks with a nurse including nail clipping. Extra benefits of the plan include discounts on many other products and services at the practice. For example they are also entitled to 15% off microchipping plus 10% off neutering, dental treatment, other vaccinations, general and prescription food and all other miscellaneous shop items.
The Castle Vets Pet Health Plan provides your pet with:
- NOW INCLUDES NEW COURSES OF VACCINATIONS for puppies, kittens & adult restarts!
- Annual Health Check and Booster (see table)
- Six month Health Check with a Vet Nurse (including nail clipping, dental check, etc.)
- Flea treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- Worming treatments (sufficient for 12 months)
- 15% discount on:
- 10% discount on:
- Diets and waiting room sales items
- Dental work
- Additional vaccinations (e.g. Rabies)
How do I register?
Sign up by completing a simple form in practice. Alternatively, call the Pet Health Plans team on 0800 169 9958 to join over the phone.
Please click here to see the full on-line brochure.